The CTR Series are state-of-the-art centrifuges which feature all required performance parameters for the precise testing of high-performance linear accelerometers and Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
The CTR is designed with key components chosen for having the best quality. Brushless motors, optical encoders and slip-ring capsules are critical to the performance of the complete system. Every CTR comes with iXblue nGine controller and ProaXe Graphical User Interface, which are the most advanced control electronics in terms of performance, efficiency and safety. These smart innovations help reduce customers’ integration time and non-recurring costs.
SCALABILITY: Optional climatic chambers (temperature and humidity), shakers (sine and random) and satellite tables are available. Automated static and dynamic balancing may also be proposed allowing the operator to perform state-of-the-art simultaneous testing of centrifuge acceleration, sine and random acceleration along within a climatic controlled environment.
The CTR Series meet the IEEE Standard 836-2009 of Recommended Practice for Precision Centrifuge Testing of Linear Accelerometers.
Based on a modular design, the CTR Series may also be used for standard acceleration testing according to MIL-STD-810 D of D Test Method Standard: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests.
Precision better than
Maximum payload weight
Maximum centripetal acceleration
- Highest accuracy
- Unrivaled dynamic performance
- Best-in-class g precision
- Adaptive features and performance for various payloads
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Maintenance free
- Direct drive brushless electric motors
- High accuracy optical encoders
- Optional climatic chamber
- Wide variety of quality slip-rings and rotary joints
- iXblue’s Ngine controller including:
- Patented auto-tuning of controller parameters
- Patented adaptive sine bandwidth enhancement
- Patented anti-coupling (cross coupling rejection)
- Auto-tuned look-up-table-based anti-cogging
- Real-time built-in test
- Advanced unbalance and fault detection
- iXblue’s ProaXe graphical user interface
- Optional automatic dynamic balancing
The CTR Series is a range of centrifuges designed for the accurate test and calibration of linear accelerometers and IMU including:
- Gyroscopes FOG / MEMS / RLG / HRG